Jack has grown soooo much!! He says so many more "words" (just sounds really) but they differ from each other! He has also increased his total time of sleeping to 11 hours, however still getting up for one feeding. But still, that's awesome!! I am sure to get sleep on most nights! His rotation of his head is also getting better. His physical therapist was impressed this week :) The other big thing for him is that he has learned to grab his feet! This makes changing diapers tricky. While on this topic, Jack loves being on his changing table pad. I have resorted to bringing the pad into the living room on evenings when he is crabby. It's like a light switch. As soon as he is on it, he is happy. When something is really wrong (like gas), I can tell because he still cries when he is on that thing. It's the strangest thing!
Jack impresses me more and more. I love watching him grow.
This last Monday, I returned to work. It was a long day and getting up in the middle of the night still takes it's toll on you. I am also working this Saturday. That will make up for my shopping trip today.
No comments:
Post a Comment