I am trying sweet potatoes, and I actually like them!!
Well Jack got his first virus and it happened to be a dangerous one for little people. He got the virus RSV which stands for a really long name. It settles into the lungs and can last up to 14 days. It includes coughing and wheezing and sometimes fever. Jack only had the coughing and wheezing. It also can turn into pneumonia and makes babies more susceptible to asthma. Great. His has been around for about 12 days now but is getting better. It was recommended that we keep checking in with the Dr last week so in a total of 7 days we were there 3 times. However, the coughing is almost gone so I think we made it through!!
And now on to more exciting things than sickness.....Jack is getting his first tooth!!! It is the bottom left. It's already poked through but we are just waiting for it to come in totally. Pictures to follow as it appears!
Jack spent his first weekend away from us. Chad and I went up North for the weekend to relax and Jack spent the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Peters. He did well.... and I did too :) It was a much needed vacay!
No comments:
Post a Comment