Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Look mom, I can read!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Jack had a great first V-day! I unfortunately had to work, so we didn't get to spend time together until the evening. But he was able to spend time with grandma and grandpa Peters. He also spent time with grandma and grandpa Bj on Sunday evening so Chad and I could go out to dinner. Usually Chad and I don't do much, if anything at all for Valentine's Day. But this year it's just a special treat to get to go on a date, so we made sure we had one! Then Chad surprised me at work with a bouquet of roses! All the kids at work were so excited! That's all they could talk about the rest of the night :) It was really sweet! Then when I got home from work Chad had my favorite wine waiting for me. And I never drink, so this was special. While I was sipping on my glass of wine, I decided to eat some of my Somoas that I had gotten from a student that day. Well after several, I thought, I need some milk. So I poured a glass of it and drank it down. Then I soon realized that milk and wine DON'T go together :P Yuck! So, needless to say, I didn't have any more wine. The other special thing about Vday was that Chad watched the Bachelor with me, shhh! It was a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment