Monday, March 21, 2011

My little boy is 7 months!




In just a few months he will be one! Time does go by so fast. The biggest milestone this month so far (and yes he's only been 7 mos for a few days) is rolling over!! He had sporadically rolled over in previous months, but wasn't a fan of it. He started rolling from back to front in his crib. The only problem is that he hasn't figured out how to roll back, which makes for a crabby Jack. This past morning he had a bottle at 3am and then slept on his tummy until he woke up at 7. Usually he let's me lay in bed for around 20 min before I get up but he wanted off his tummy right away this morning. I am hoping that he figures out how to get back to his back!

Another milestone is sitting up! He can do it completely without support now. He does still fall over once in a while so I still keep a cushion around just in case, but it's so fun to see him sitting up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment