We had a very busy weekend full of weddings and b-day parties. Jack stayed over night at Gramma and Grampa Bj's house while I went to the wedding. It was a blast! I was able to hang out with friends that I haven't seen in a very long time! They are friends from G.A. The next day we had another Jack's 1st birthday party. It was the grandson of my mom's best friend Janet Peterson. My friend Christine's nephew. It was so funny to see the babies meet for the first time! They just squealed in delight at each other, it was so cute!! We had a great time. Jack was practicing his crawling skills and walking skills. He can walk pretty fast, almost a run, when he holds my fingers. He is also able to stand alone for quite some time. I don't think it will be long before he is walking.
No comments:
Post a Comment