Today has been so fun!! We started off the morning by going to the Minnesota Zoo! We saw a lot of cool animals and Jack really enjoyed it!! We also treated him to some mac n' cheese for lunch. The only problem was was that I forgot to bring a bib and he was wearing his special Birthday Boy shirt. So, I decided to take his shirt off and eat that way. Boy, am I glad I did! He was soooooo messy! Luckily I had an extra pair of shorts in the bag to change him into. He loved the mac n' cheese though. I was so busy cleaning up I forgot to grab a picture! After the zoo we headed over to MOA. We went to Build a Bear and he built a puppy and he also got a special birthday sticker.
On Saturday, we are having Jack's birthday party. I'll post those pics soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment