This fall I decided to sign Jack and I up for early childhood classes up in Linstrom ( soon it won't be "up"). We started last week. It started out a little chaotic as 8 little 1-2 yr olds ran around the room exploring all the toys. Jack was very friendly with all the kiddos and parents. He wasn't afraid of anyone! He also showed off his climbing skills by climbing (quickly I might add) up the book shelf. I caught him by the time he was up to the 3rd shelf! It hit me though, that he is becoming a big boy. It was right at the moment when I watched him sit at the table with all of the other children and eat his snack. It was amazing to see 8 of them eating so nicely. However, that quickly changed once they hadeaten their snack. Then it was off again to explore the room. I'm so proud of him! He is such a friendly boy. He doesn't hit or bite! He also likes to share his food. He tried to give the boy next to him one of his animal crackers today.
In other news, I have been busy moving and packing. I have moved about 65% of our stuff to the new house. I hope to move in a few weeks. The part I'm bummed about is that I might not be able to decorate for Halloween. I did decorate the mantel at the new house just in case I can't do the rest of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment