Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jack has a surprise!!!




Jack is going to be a big brother!!!!  He has been having such a hard time not blurting this out!  Haha, just kidding!  When I told him, he barely stopped playing.  Hopefully when baby comes, he will be more excited!   You can see Ally looks like a deer in headlights when I told her.  I am due September 1st.  This just happens to be a few days off of Jack's due date of September 3rd.   I will be able to wear all of my lovely maternity clothes again.  Oh joy :)  I don't really have an excuse now to get some new ones! 

Lately I have been feeling good.  I felt sick for a few weeks and that is why I didn't blog at all.  But now my energy is returning and I can eat again!  

Baby is about the size of a prune right now.  But it must be a big one because I am already showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment