Thursday, March 1, 2012

Finally it's March!!

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of a leap day because that means there is one more day in Feb, which makes it one more day away from Spring!  And on this leap day we had a lot of snow.  I will admit that we had fun because we played outside.  However, it is such a tease to hear birds chirping and then look outside and see snow. 

I am now 14 weeks along and baby is the size of a lemon.  I am starting to get my energy back, which was much needed to keep up with Jack!!  I don't feel as sick, but I still have my food aversions.  I am totally ready for cravings! 

Jack just had his 18month check up last week.  He is now 23.3 lbs and is 32 inches tall.  He is currently wearing 18 month clothing.  It seems he fits exactly into what he should (according to the tags).

Now on to pictures!

 The snowy view from the kitchen


First snowmobile ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment