Wednesday, April 11, 2012

So many things to be thankful for!!

 Easter Egg hunt turned into pulling the eggs off of the decorated tree :)

Celebrating Easter at the hospital

Well April has started out right!  My mother in law, Cheryl had open heart surgery right away this month, however, it went really really well!!  She is actually coming home today too!  My blood pressure this pregnancy has been really good, it was even 104/69 this morning (hasn't been that low since before Jack). I was worried that it would be bad again like it was with Jack, but so far so good! By 14 wks with Jack I was already on meds for it, and tomorrow I will be 20wks, so we are looking good!  Also, next Monday the 16th, we find out if we are having a boy or a girl!  And on top of all this, Jack has been picking up new words at an incredible rate.  He tries to mimic most words we say.  Now, not everyone will understand it, but it's still awesome to hear him talk.  Today he said his first two word sentence "No Ally".  hehe, I wonder where he heard that from.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment