*a bedtime snack*
We are in the double digits now! Things have been going really well! I have no problems with being pregnant! I am excited about this because I have heard so many different stories from people, but so far, I am one of the lucky one's who really hasn't been sick much (just the first few weeks!). I am actually quite the opposite. I am always hungry. Its a different hungry too. Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night, I imagine what I should eat the next day. There has been one thing that I have had for either lunch or dinner every day. A bagel with veggie cream cheese and a pickle sandwich. Sometimes with ham on it. I don't think this is that weird, but maybe it is. I could see myself eating this when I am not pregnant, so I guess I will have to try in a few months.
This part of today's post is going to be a big "Thank you" to my husband. He has been the greatest husband to me, and I am so thankful that I have him. He somehow adjusts to my mood's (which I don't notice changing), cravings and sleeping habits. He doesn't complain at all. He is so sweet :) Our child is lucky to have him as a father.
I also have to say that our parents and grandma's have been wonderful too!! I am so thankful to have a loving family. I have no idea how some women end up doing this by themselves. Friday is our dr's visit, so I am sure I will write a post then!
Baby growth this week : bones and cartilage are starting to form and vital organs are beginning to function. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks.WOW!! My pants can attest to this! ha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment