top pic:baby's room before! We are starting to clear it out.
bottom pic: 12 weeks (probably shouldn't wear this sweater anymore!)
Well, I am not completely sure if I am actually out of the first trimester or not. If you divide 40 weeks by 3 you get roughly 13. So maybe next week is the end. Either way, I am still tired! It is partially because I have another cold. I can't wait till it is warmer out so I can open the windows and get some fresh air! Then hopefully the colds will stop! Most of baby's systems are fully formed by this point. From now on things are just fine-tuned. This week the baby is the size of a plum! Baby is getting bigger :) I am finding more and more tops that aren't covering my bump anymore. I am getting pretty limited on what I can wear. I have been wearing a lot of sweatshirts!
No comments:
Post a Comment