Friday, June 18, 2010

Week 28!



Getting soo close to the 30's....I call that the home stretch because it won't be long then!!!!!

I had another shower last Saturday with the ladies from church and my friends from church. It was a lot of fun!! I recieved some really neat and thoughtful gifts! Chad's mom had saved some of Chad's clothes from when he was a baby and so she gave them to us at the shower. She gave us the outfit that Chad wore home from the hospital, his overalls and a little hat! I am planning on having our little guy wear the outfit his dad came home in the hospital in, when he comes home.

I also have a cold this week, so I am not sleeping much or feeling well. However, we are about to leave for the North Shore for Grandma's Marathon. Chad and my dad are running the 1/2. Good luck to them!!!

I don't currently have pics from the shower except for the one up above, so I will post more soon(hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment