Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week 25 and 26


*Ally wanted to sit down there on our way home from Grandma and Grandpa's house after the wedding.

*Lola's wedding

*Week 25 belly pic
Sorry I am a little late! Things have become really busy. I passed my glucose test which is good! I don't have gestational diabetes! I celebrated that by eating ice cream this weekend! :) This weekend was Memorial Day and Chad and I went up to Jenny's cabin. We had a lot of fun! Seth and Chad played golf, while Jenny and I shopped. Chad and I came home early on Sunday for my friend Lola's wedding. We had a great time there!
Today is June 1st and I am officially in my 3rd trimester! This has been going by way too fast! I am OK with this though. I am starting to have some other annoying side effects, but I can deal with them (for now at least!)

Have a great short week!

No comments:

Post a Comment