Friday, October 22, 2010

2 months!

On my way to get pumpkins (before)
I think I have just enough (after)
Jack had his 2 month check up this past Tuesday. He did very well and loved being the center of attention. Unfortunately he did have to have shots which was very hard for me to see. Let's just say I am not looking forward to the next times he needs shots! One of the biggest reasons is that my normally happy baby cried most of the day! So sad :( Here are his stats:
Weight: 11 lbs 9 oz
Height: 23 .7 inches
Head circ: 15.75 in

Other stats:
Hours slept at night: 7-8 hour stretch with a 2-3 hour stretch following that
Food during the day: 5 oz every 3-3 1/2 hours
Favorite things: Getting my diaper changed (I love to kick and make it difficult)
Looking at faces
Eating!

Jack also went to the pumpkin patch for the very first time! He had fun. It was just like the zoo, he slept. Oh well, mommy had fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment