First and foremost, Jack just slept 9 hours. I am in total shock. I guess it was coming because a couple of weeks ago he went up to 6 hours and the other night he did 8 hours. However, I figured the 8 hours was just luck. I should definitely knock on wood though :) I am hoping this is the new trend!
Jack and I went to Como Zoo the other day with our friend Lorri and her little girl Ruby. Ruby was born 2 1/2 weeks after Jack. They had a lot of fun! Can't you tell from the pictures ?! HAHA. Well, Lorri and I had fun for sure. It's nice to have someone who is going through the same thing right around the same time too. Jack also has started to smile in response to my smiles. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I take so many pictures each day. And even more recently he has started to make a variety of noises and some squeals! Chad was able to experience it the other evening when he got home from work. I have never seen Chad so excited over a baby. It was really sweet.
This week I went into work for 2 hours the other day. It was nice being there but I really liked the fact that I could go home and see my little guy! It will be hard to be away from him for a whole day when I start back. I am glad though that it won't be every day. I don't think I would be able to do it! Thankful that Chad is working so hard so I can raise our son. What a good husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment