My projects included taking down ugly wallpaper and working on the gardens. There was a nice set up for a veggie garden in the backyard and a flower garden in the front. The weeds have really grown over the veggie plots, so I am doing what I can this year and really going to tackle it next year. I made room for strawberries this year though!!
Sunday, May 29, 2011
We bought a house!!
We bought a house!! It's a foreclosure so there's a lot to do!!! We have been working non stop on it since we closed!! The pics below show what Chad has been up to outside. We first had to take the deck down because it was in very poor shape. Next there was a lot of standing water that had no where to go except into the basement. Chad and Scottie dug out the ground to reshape it so the water would flow away from the house. They also tore up a black tarp that had a bunch of water trapped under it. By the time I left tonight most of the water had dried up. It's pretty ugly now, but in the future it will look really nice!!
My projects included taking down ugly wallpaper and working on the gardens. There was a nice set up for a veggie garden in the backyard and a flower garden in the front. The weeds have really grown over the veggie plots, so I am doing what I can this year and really going to tackle it next year. I made room for strawberries this year though!!

My projects included taking down ugly wallpaper and working on the gardens. There was a nice set up for a veggie garden in the backyard and a flower garden in the front. The weeds have really grown over the veggie plots, so I am doing what I can this year and really going to tackle it next year. I made room for strawberries this year though!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment