Tuesday, June 7, 2011

NO MORE WORK!!



Happy boy after nap!
Yup, I learned to stand on my own AND pull myself up!
Yesterday was my last day at Sylvan! It was hard to say goodbye, but I am thrilled to be home permanently with my little man. And Jack was sooo excited for this that he slept all the way through the night without wanting a bottle!! Woohoo!
In other news Jack is cutting his 8th tooth. The last two were really bad (the top front). He was sooo crabby last week. I have never seen him like that before. Thankfully this last one isn't so bad and he is almost back to his happy self! He also learned to stand on his own! One morning I turned on his video monitor because I heard he was awake and there he was, standing in his crib!! Now he tries to stand everywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment