Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jack be nimble, Jack is QUICK!

You can definitely NOT turn your back away for a second. Or even get water in this instance.
How do we break out of this joint?
Jack and his friend Ruby
Jack is a fast little guy!! When he spots something that he wants, he will stop at nothing. And boy does he pick up speed to get there!! He is still army crawling, but he has it down! Our house looks like a disaster but that only because he likes to drag things around with him, and I baby proofed by putting everything up. We had to move our coffee table downstairs because this one is made of marble and I didn't want any injuries. He is pulling himself up on everything! I have even caught him trying to stand with no hands! I am excited to see him walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment