Sunday, July 15, 2012

Busy July!!

 Everyone should take a nap with a bobcat!
 Learning how to ride a bike with Uncle Scott
 Jack practicing fishing in the living room
 The next day he got to go fishing for real!
Another project!
We are getting ready to pour concrete for our driveway and our walkway to the house!  



There is so much going on at our house right now.  We are pouring concrete up by the house to lessen the amount of sand and dirt coming into the house.  I am so excited for this!  I can't keep up with the amount of junk that comes in and so this will greatly help with that.  Plus it will be a nice spot for Jack to ride his bike! Chad is also pulling up the pavers so we can have a concrete walkway as well.  Then we will be extending our front step to make a mini front porch.  It will look so nice when it's done!  

In other news, baby is doing great! I continue to have my weekly exams which include an ultrasound and a nonstress test.  Last week the ultrasound tech measure her in at about 5lbs 15oz, which is quite big for her gestational age.  So I am still planning on her being a chunk!  I can tell that she is big as well because she can hit my rib cage and my hip at the same time when she stretches.  Jack never was able to do both at the same time.  And actually I don't think he ever pushed on my hip!  She is also a night owl which, to my knowledge, Jack was not.  I wake up a lot at night with her moving around.  But only 5 weeks left of this and then I can hold her!!! And also teach her how to sleep at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment