Sunday, July 29, 2012

Scramble time!

 Another project getting done before baby!  Pouring concrete for our driveway.  We aren't doing the whole driveway but up by the house and to the detached garage.   But boy what a mess!  I could easily make a sandbox with all of the sand and dirt that comes into our house!  Between the two boys and dog, it's incredible.  My goal was to have this done before baby comes. And thankfully it is!  I will post a picture soon of what it looks like.  Chad did the designing, and I must say he did a great job!  



In other news, AM I READY FOR ANOTHER BABY?????!!!!!
I don't really have a choice at this point, haha, but yes, I am ready!  I guess I should also ask, is Chad ready? and how about big brother Jack?  And most importantly, is ALLY ready??  Poor girl.  I know she take it like a champ.  I don't think she quite realizes though what an asset Jack is to her.  Hopefully that changes soon.  He likes to give her his left over food, he likes to throw things for her, and he knows how to scoop her food into the bowl (which means she gets an extra feeding some days).  However, she still follows Chad and I around.  Maybe as he gets a little bigger and more verbal towards her, she'll catch on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment