Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Week 15






We are back from Palm Springs!! It was super nice to have a break from everything! All I had to worry about each day was what I was going to order. I didn't have to cook or clean or work, just relax. Chad, my mom and dad and I went to Disneyland on Tuesday and had a lot of fun. I was unable to go on some of my favorite rides, but there were still plenty of them to go on. It was a little difficult to be there pregnant because you can't walk as fast and you get a little winded. It was Chad's first time to any Disney park, so that in itself was really fun for me (and him I think too). Later in the week my friend Jenny came out to Palm Springs with her family,so we got together a few times. We had to keep up our tradition of getting ice cream and frozen yogurt, so we found a place out there and it was awesome! It was really a great way to end the trip!
Baby's legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Baby B is squirming and wiggling like crazy. Not quite sure if I can feel the movement yet, but soon!
I have my 16 week Dr.'s appt this Friday so I am excited to hear the heartbeat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment