
This has been probably my favorite part of pregnancy so far and that is because I can feel baby moving. A lot. The kicks are getting harder and it definitely grabs my attention! I can only imagine what it's going to be like in even a few weeks! My belly is definitely popping outwards. When I look in the mirror, its hard to realize that it is me sometimes. This week the baby is the size of an onion! About 5 inches from head to toe. I just can't imagine what I am going to look like in a few months!!
Well, I thought that I was saved from the craving part of pregnancy, but I guess not. I had gone probably about a month where there really wasn't anything that I really really wanted. That changed last week. I guess those Taco Bell commercials worked on me, because I want one every day, even for breakfast. Last night I was alrady in bed and then I saw a commercial. Well Chad was still up, so I yelled out to him that I was hungry. And as soon as I said this, he asked what for (knowing exactly what it was for). He tried talking me out of it by offering me other things, but eventually he realized, "I am not getting out of this one, am I?". No. So I got up put on a sweatshirt and we drove to the Taco Bell in Forest Lake at 10:30 at night. I made sure I got some extra tacos so I could have some tonight. Which, by the way, I just finished before writing this. All I have to say is that it was totally worth it!
I love Taco Bell!!! Next time we hang out we are totally going there so don't lose that craving!!!!!!!! This is so hilarious!
ReplyDelete