I had my 16 week appointment last Friday and I heard baby's heartbeat again! Such a wonderful feeling :) Again it was 152bpm. Also, my blood pressure has returned to a normal level, so I am excited about that! I have also been feeling baby move. Not a lot and definitely not strong but once I realized what it was I definitely notice it now! Baby seems pretty active so he/she is taking after Chad. It is so great to see how happy Chad is about baby. He just looks at me and smiles. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband like him. I think I am the happiest now in my life than I ever have been before, and my life has been wonderful! I am so excited to be a mom, and have Chad be a dad.
Tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the he/she can now pick up my voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.
I told Chad that in a few weeks when baby's ear's are more developed I want to read to him/her.
I will post a picture tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment