*Top picture: Ally and dad hanging out on the couch, watching TV*
Ok, we are almost 1/2 way there. Things are still going well. However, sleeping is starting to get harder. For a while, I was sleeping so well, I couldn't believe it. It would be like waking the dead if you tried to wake me in the night. Well, I still sleep hard but I wake up more to flip sides and go to the lady's room; so it's not a sound sleep. Food cravings this week are rice crispy bars and grape pop. Thankfully my mom has made me a couple of pans. I feel bad because I got upset with Chad the other night when I came home and some of my rice crispy bars were gone. Luckiy my mom made more! What a nice mom :) And actually as I am writing this I am eating a rice crispy bar. haha ;)
Chad, I mean the baby is busy passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. I haven't felt hiccups yet, but boy was baby rolling around last night at work. I love that feeling! Next Friday we will finally find out what the baby is! What do you think, boy or girl?!
No comments:
Post a Comment