Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week 20


I am actually a little past the half way point! After seeing my little guy last week, I am having a hard time waiting. But I know it's important for him to stay in there! Everything is still going well for me. Sleeping is probably the only complaint I have, but as for everything else, I am good! Baby boy is rolling and kicking more than ever. Last night I thought he was dancing! I couldn't fall asleep because of it. But it's the best feeling in the world:) As of last week, the little guy was weighing in at 13 oz which at the time, didn't mean too much to me. Then when I was reading my pregnancy books, I realized that usually around the 20 week mark they weigh about 9-10oz. So he is a little ahead of schedule on his weight! Chad was a chubby baby, so he is probably taking after his father! :) This week the baby is about the size of a cantaloupe (meaning length). Soon to be the length of a banana. I have my next appointment next Friday. I haven't heard anything from my Dr. after the ultra-sound, so that must mean everything was fine. The ultra-sound tech's said that they thought he looked great, but the Dr. still needs to look over the pics. So no news is good news!
Last weekend, I also got most of the bedroom stuff together or ordered. My mom and Cheryl went to a garage sale, and they came home with 2 car loads of stuff, including a changing table! After that I got on a roll! Over the course of last weekend I also got a dresser and ordered the crib. So this weekend Cheryl and I are going to paint. Hopefully in a few weeks the room will be put together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment