Tomorrow is the big day! We find out if it's a boy or girl. What do you think? People ask me and I have no feeling one way or another. I will happy with either! We (and by we, I mean me) are starting to look at baby stuff online. I am just trying to get a good idea of what will work best for Chad and I. The only thing that I am stuck on is what type of stroller we should get. After our appointment tomorrow we are going to go to Baby's R Us and see what they have there. Tomorrow marks the half-way point, which makes me anxious to get things done! I am also going to start working on the baby's room. I have started cleaning it out, but I am actually going to work on it now. Baby B has continually made itself known by rolling and kicking. Even when I got up in the middle of the night, he/she was rolling around like crazy! I hope the baby sleeps at some point! This week the baby is the size of a mango, but next week it's the size of cantaloupe. Hmmm no wonder my belly hurts by the evening. The other night I couldn't even laugh, cough or sneeze because it hurt so bad. Luckily that's not typical. Tomorrow you can check in for a post on what the baby is!! I will post it after we get home! I can't wait :)
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Week 19
Tomorrow is the big day! We find out if it's a boy or girl. What do you think? People ask me and I have no feeling one way or another. I will happy with either! We (and by we, I mean me) are starting to look at baby stuff online. I am just trying to get a good idea of what will work best for Chad and I. The only thing that I am stuck on is what type of stroller we should get. After our appointment tomorrow we are going to go to Baby's R Us and see what they have there. Tomorrow marks the half-way point, which makes me anxious to get things done! I am also going to start working on the baby's room. I have started cleaning it out, but I am actually going to work on it now. Baby B has continually made itself known by rolling and kicking. Even when I got up in the middle of the night, he/she was rolling around like crazy! I hope the baby sleeps at some point! This week the baby is the size of a mango, but next week it's the size of cantaloupe. Hmmm no wonder my belly hurts by the evening. The other night I couldn't even laugh, cough or sneeze because it hurt so bad. Luckily that's not typical. Tomorrow you can check in for a post on what the baby is!! I will post it after we get home! I can't wait :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment