*This is the same shirt I wore at week 15. I think I need to retire it because it's not long enough.
The weeks are seriously going by quickly! I feel like I just posted last weeks! I guess that's a good thing. Baby's room is almost finished. I had fun looking through my mom and dad's gigantic attic the other night. Holy cow there is a lot of things saved up there! I found all of my old books, which I was excited about. I am putting them up on his bookshelf, however, I might not have room for all of them! I will post pics up soon. Chad and I are surprising our parents this weekend with the unavailing of it. Well, I guess it's not really a surprise but I mean they haven't seen it yet!
Chad was able to feel him kicking tonight after dinner. He has only felt him once before. But this time it was much harder. I think Chad was a little surprised at how much stronger he is now.
I am not able to figure out how big baby is right now because the measurements the books are giving me are behind what he weighed even 2 weeks ago. So I can't really give a good guess anymore. He is just big though...hehe :) And I will also post a pic of me with my face in it soon.
Happy Mother's Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment