Pregnancy continues to be good to me! There really isn't anything to complain about. Even sleeping this week has been good. I have changed my eating habits a bit at night which I think is helping. I am having crazy dreams though. Mostly scary ones with something always after me. Luckily I can wake up and go back to sleep right away. I thinks is a compilation of the scary movies I have seen in my life. Oops!
Baby is able to hear more sounds outside of his cozy little home. He definitely heard Ally this evening when she was playing with Chad. I guess this is good because maybe he won't be startled when she barks when he is actually here. They say that that happens. The baby is about the size of a papaya. Next month he will be the size of an eggplant.
No comments:
Post a Comment