Thursday, July 8, 2010

Week 31


Ally is busy checking out the bedroom and the changing table


This is the picture of Chad's clothes. I have a hard time picturing him wearing these!! The little pj outfit is what he wore home from the hospital and as long as it is not too hot out, our little guy will wear it home also.


This picture helps me out! hehe :)




58 days to go....or so my little pregnancy ticker says! Things are about the same for me still. Still sleeping well at night, which is AWESOME!!! The only things that are bad right now is my carpal tunnel syndrome (in both hands), swollen feet and crazy dreams! I should really start a diary of my dreams!
Some fun times are coming up for Chad and I this month! His birthday is on the 11th (this Sunday), our 3 year wedding anniversary, Uncle Scottie's birthday on the 22nd, and my father's birthday on the 25th. A lot of celebrating!! I don't have much else to write for this week. To off set the writing I posted extra pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment