Friday, July 30, 2010

Today's Dr. 's visit

Today I had a Dr's appt to check my blood pressure and see what the next step is. Unfortunately after cutting hours at work, increasing my meds and just taking it easy, my blood pressure has remained high. So as of today I am on bed rest :( My medication is also going to be increased again and hopefully with rest that will make my blood pressure go down. As for other updates, I have been having a lot of contractions lately. The Dr. will check things next week to see how things are progressing. The contractions could be because of the blood pressure and so the goal is to keep him in at least for two more weeks. However, if I go into labor now, she won't stop it. I hope that he stays put for a little longer!! I want him to come when he is ready, not because of other factors! I guess I better pack my hospital bag soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment