This week has been the slowest week ever! This whole pregnancy has gone by fast up until now. I will say though that I am really trying to take in the peace and quiet and relaxation of bed rest. This week my contractions have changed in feeling. They are lower and have a lot more pressure. I am excited to see what the Dr says tomorrow. I am not going to get my hopes up, but we will see! My next door neighbors came over tonight and put together the bassinet. So excited for that! I also have my bag packed for the hospital and Chad is aware of what it looks like so he can just grab it! Most everything is ready for the little guy which is good because I can just relax now! I will try and post something tomorrow after my Dr's appt.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Week 35
This week has been the slowest week ever! This whole pregnancy has gone by fast up until now. I will say though that I am really trying to take in the peace and quiet and relaxation of bed rest. This week my contractions have changed in feeling. They are lower and have a lot more pressure. I am excited to see what the Dr says tomorrow. I am not going to get my hopes up, but we will see! My next door neighbors came over tonight and put together the bassinet. So excited for that! I also have my bag packed for the hospital and Chad is aware of what it looks like so he can just grab it! Most everything is ready for the little guy which is good because I can just relax now! I will try and post something tomorrow after my Dr's appt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment