Friday, August 13, 2010
Week 37
Well today was interesting. We went in for the appt and my blood pressure was really high, even after laying on my side. I also told the Dr that I hadn't been feeling well all week. She then checked me and I was a little over 1 cm dilated and I had progressed in other areas as well. After that she went out of the room for a bit and came back in. She said that she had just called the hospital and that I needed to go over there right away. She wanted them to do some blood work to check my liver function. So off we went to St. John's Labor and Delivery. After all the tests and laying on my left side for an hour, I was in much better condition. My blood pressure had gone down to a better level and my blood work was good. The other good news was that the nurse said that I had been having contractions the whole time I was there, so that is a good sign that I might be going into labor naturally sooner than later. (They need to be a certain frequency before I would actually stay in the hospital). She said she wouldn't be surprised if I was back in again this weekend! I am keeping my fingers crossed that something happens!! Otherwise, I will need to go back to the Dr every 3 days for blood work. Too bad I don't feel better because the mall is so close to my Dr's office! If you don't see anything on here soon, don't worry. It might be that I am in the hospital having my little boy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment