I have some time to write! The first month of little Jack's life have been incredible. I have learned so much from myself and him in this short time span. I have learned my real priorities in life and how to redefine myself as a whole new person: a mommy. I am getting used to the fact now that I am a mom. With that comes new goals in life, new worries and new responsibilities.
The first few weeks were really hard. However, every single morning when I would see Jack looking up at me, it made everything better. Now I look forward to the mornings when I am the first person he sees. It makes me so happy and proud when he recognizes my voice and face!!
These are the highlights of Jack's first month:
1. Every day he starts making more and more baby noises
2. He is awake more and playful
3. He only gets up twice in the night! And actually the other night he went to bed at 9:30pm, slept til 3, ate and then slept again till 7am! That, however, hasn't been repeated yet.
4. He is starting to smile :D
5. He loves to cuddle
6. He is starting to try to roll over
I can't wait to see what this month brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment