
Jack and Uncle Scott haning out!
How come it's easier to get into a routine during the day vs the night? I feel we are making some progress. He is pretty predictable with his eating, which is good. He had his a check up yesterday and he now weighs 8 lbs 1 oz. He is a growing boy :) He has also grown about an inch and a half. Some of his new born clothes don't fit anymore, so he is wearing a lot of clothes that are a little big right now. Jack is also finding his voice. Each day he is making more noises. It's fun to hear them. I can't believe that he is getting close to the 1 month mark!
As for me, I am still recovering. My infection is still not getting better so I am trying a new medication. It hasn't been agreeing with me so far, so we will see if I am able to switch or not. Overall, our little family is doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment