Thursday, September 2, 2010

Week 2


Well we have survived another week! I am catching on that nothing really stays on a pattern. Once I think I have something figured out, it changes. I am definitely a creature of habit, so this is a little tricky for me! One thing that I keep telling myself is that there IS a reason why he is crying. Sometimes I feel like I have done everything and there is nothing left, but there is always something that I missed. Once I have my "a-ha" moment, things are good!

Yesterday we went to the fair with Greg, Cheryl, Uncle Phil and Aunt Mimi. It was fun! Chad, Jack and I walked around for a little bit by ourselves and it was cool to be a little famiy. Jack slept through the whole thing! We were only there for 3 hours, but he did well!

In the past few days Jack has increased the amount he eats again. I don't know what other babies eat at this point, but I feel he is going to be a big boy! He has also stretched the length between feedings to 4 hours. But again, things change so who knows what tomorrow will bring! Jack has another Dr appt next week. It's called his 2 week appt but it's technically his 3 weeks. I am very interested to see how much he weighs in!

I had my 2 week check on Tuesday. My blood pressure remains high and they found another infection. So I am on more medications. I can't wait till I am off everything! Every day I am starting to feel better and better. It helps that I have Jack's cute face to get me through!

No comments:

Post a Comment