Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas is coming!

I am ready for Santa!


Well it really seems like Christmas is right around the corner. Our house is already decorated and Jack has been sporting his many seasonal outfits so far. This also means that 2010 is coming to an end. This year has had many ups and downs. It will truly be a year to remember! I hope that 2011 will be a good year. I plan on continuing to focus my energy on being a mommy and hopefully I will be able to stay home full time come this summer. Chad and Scotty have been working very hard for the last 6 months on their business which is doing very well. So I hope that things continue on for them so that I can stay home with Jack completely!



On to Jack news now! I have recently increased his bottle size to about 6 oz per feeding. So currently he is taking in about 34 oz a day! Which in turn has helped him to sleep for longer periods at night!! I hope I am not jinxing it right now, but the last couple of nights have been wonderful! He has done an 8 hours stretch and then a 9 hour stretch. After that stretch he still went to sleep. Each nights grand total was 12 HOURS!! Woo hoo! Jack must really be telling me that he wants a sibling because if he didn't sleep well, I would not be so sure about another one!


Jack is now able to hold his head up on his own. He still needs support for his body because he'll tip over (which is kinda funny). He is more aware of his toys and people around him. He also likes to stare at his hands. He is very entertaining.


Recently we took our Christmas card photo. We had about 12 or so done in all. Scotty was gracious enough to take our picture. Here were some of our choices.....


Between Chad closing his eyes, Ally squirming, blurriness and Jack wanting his nuk, I did find one that worked! You will have to wait until it comes in your mail to see it!














No comments:

Post a Comment