Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to YOU!


We went to Como Zoo to see how it was decorated for Christmas. Jack enjoyed his time there! He stayed awake the whole time! :)




I'll give you a big wet kiss!








The day has finally arrived and Jack is very excited. Well, actually I am very excited! Unfortunately he has no idea whats going on, but next year he will!! Jack had is 4 month check up this week and he has grown A LOT!! Here are his stats:
Weight: 16lbs even (71st percentile)
Height: 26 1/2 inches (92 percentile)
Head: 17 in (74 percentile)
SO basically he is a big boy!! It also explains why my back hurts when I hold him for a long period of time. Jack is getting to be very vocal too. He has found his voice!! He has recently started to yell for the fun of it and even started to scream. Again, just for the fun of it. I guess that's better than having a temper tantrum and screaming! Jack has also rolled over, but just a couple of times. The Dr. said that we can try rice cereal soon if he seems ready. We have been having him sit at the dinner table with us while we eat so he can see how it's done. However, right now, he just thinks it's funny.
We hope you have a great Christmas and I will post pics of him as soon as possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment