Tuesday, December 14, 2010

For Christmas Jack wants.....











More things that go into his mouth! These days anything that comes close to that little mouth goes in. When he is getting dressed, it's his shirt (and he got a hold of his pants too before they were on and they also went in his mouth). My rob also goes in his mouth. He just grabs it and pulls it in. And yesterday while I was changing his diaper, he grabed the clean one out of my hand and it also went in! I swear I feed him! He has also gone through a growth spurt lately. He outgrew quite a few outfits. He is mainly in 6 mos clothes now (even though he is just shy of 4mos). I always thought that he was just average in his size because he fit into 3 mos outfits at 3 mos, but no he grew! He goes in for his 4 mos check up next week so I am excited to see how much he weighs. He also has to get shots :(




No comments:

Post a Comment